Bedroom Ideas: Metro Styled Master Bedroom
When living in the city, the master bedroom is often a tight squeeze, so economy and style are key to decorating a metro-style bedroom. Even the smallest master bedroom can be savvy and modern.
The key to making a city space work is choosing a quality bedroom suite with clever storage. At Bedshed, we love these smart bedroom suites and the storage features:
- Under-bed storage like the lift-up bed base in the Vogue bedroom suite
- Headboard storage and headboard shelves included with the pull out storage nooks in the Reflections headboard
- Bedroom furniture with built-in organisers designed into the Villano bedroom furniture to help keep jewellery organised
- Lighting-built into the headboard such as the headboard lighting around the Benton beds
- Flat screen TV storage built into the bed like the Beethoven and Tango beds that keep a flat screen television neatly tucked away at the foot of the bed when not in use
- Bedroom suites that include bookcases and desks such as those found in our bedroom office ideas, included in our article Making the Bedroom Work - the Bedroom Office
To finish the metro-themed master bedroom, use the wall behind the headboard in a small bedroom to create focus and hang a mirror on the opposite wall to make the room feel bigger. Your bedroom living space can include:
- A large piece of art featured above the bed
- Showcase a wallpaper with a strong pattern behind the bed
- Paint the wall behind the bed with a deep, bold colour
Come into any of our Bedshed stores to look at our many smart bedroom suites and how these clever storage features work.