SleepMaker and Bedshed ‘Win the Value of your Bed” Promotion
No tags were found.
Experts say you should replace your mattress every 8 years.
Do you know how old your bed is? Sleeping on an old mattress can cause comfort, health and sleep quality issues.
Why not head to your nearest Bedshed store for up to 50% off SleepMaker mattresses, along with 30% off all furniture.
Plus, register your SleepMaker mattress or ensemble purchased from Bedshed from 7th May 2018 to 20th May 2018 and you could WIN back the value of your bed!
Terms & Conditions:
Anyone participating in this Promotion (“Participant”) agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) including any information or instructions published by the Promoter about the Promotion at www.bedshed.com.au or at www.sleepmaker.com.au.
1. Bedshed Franchising Pty Ltd, ABN 52 009 166 321, 75 Howe Street, Osborne Park, Perth Australia 6018 & SleepMaker Australia, a division of Australian Comfort Group Pty Ltd, ABN 23 098 742 584, of 48 Alexandra Place, Murarrie, Brisbane, Queensland 4172.
2. The Promotion will commence on Tuesday 8th May 2018 and finish on Sunday 20th May 2018 (the “Promotion Period”) (see clause 8 below).
The Promotion and Offer
3. The Promotion is:
• Exclusively open to each Participant who purchases a new SleepMaker mattress or ensemble during the Promotion Period in Australia;
• For entry in the draw to win the value of the bed purchased (including GST) as shown in the receipt uploaded at the time of entry on the SleepMaker website.
• Only one entry into the draw per purchase is allowed
• The draw will take place on Monday 21st May 2018 and the winner will be contacted immediately using the details supplied in the entry form
• If the Promoter is unable to contact the winner within 3 working days of the prize draw, or if the details supplied are incorrect, there will be another prize draw to determine a new winner.
4. To be eligible to participate in the Promotion, Participants must be an Australian resident aged 16 years or over.
5. Employees or agents of the Promoter or their families or households or anyone professionally connected to this Promotion are not eligible to enter. This Promotion is only available to retail consumers (e.g. not to any business or reseller). This offer is not able to be used in conjunction with any other offer.
How to Enter
6. Promotion Period: The SleepMaker mattress or ensemble must be registered no earlier than 0:01 a.m. (AEST) Tuesday 8th May 2018 and no later than 11:59 pm (AEST) on Sunday 20th May 2018.
7. The final date an entry will be accepted is 11:59 pm (AWST) on 20th May 2018.
8. In order to participate in the Promotion Participants must:
• During the Promotion Period, be the original purchaser of a new SleepMaker mattress or ensemble in Australia (Eligible Purchase); and
• retain the store receipt of the Eligible Purchase (Purchase Receipt); and
by no later than 11:59pm (AWST) 20th May 2018 log on to www.sleepmaker.com.au/sleepmaker-bedshed-win-value-bed-promotion (Promotional Website) and fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online entry form, including Proof of purchase in the form of an uploaded copy of the Purchase Receipt/ Invoice. The Participant must complete the online entry process as outlined above. No other form of entry is acceptable.
9. Each Participant must retain and will be required to present proof of each Eligible Purchase in order to win their gift. If a Participant is unable to provide proof of purchase for any entry made within the required timeframes, then that entry will be ineligible and deemed invalid. Purchase Receipts must clearly specify the product, price, retailer where the Eligible Purchase was made and the date of purchase.
10. Participants will be sent an email to confirm that their entry has been received (or not valid with a reason provided). SleepMaker will not be responsible for errors in the email address. The Promoter will verify the purchase.
11. The SleepMaker Win the Value of your Bed will be credited to the Australian bank account supplied by the winner following the prize draw. SleepMaker will not be liable for inaccuracies in the supplied account number or for errors uploading Proof of Purchase.
12. Sleepmaker will aim to credit the winner within 28 days of the correct bank details being supplied to us.
13. All entries must be made by the Participant, and must not be made through agents or third parties.
16. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or damaged will be deemed invalid. No responsibility is accepted by the Promoter for lost, delayed, incorrect, damaged entries or data (including illegible receipts) which occurs during any communication or transmission of applications. The Promoter reserves the right at its absolute discretion to refuse entries which it considers do not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter shall have the right, where necessary, to undertake all such action as is reasonable to protect itself against fraudulent or invalid entries including, without limitation, to require further verification as to proof of purchase, as well as the identity, age, and other relevant details of a Participant.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any interruption to the Promotion whether due to force majeure or other factors beyond the Promoter’s control.
19. The Promoter reserves the right to vary the Terms and Conditions of the Promotion including to alter the period of the promotion.
20. Participants will be solely responsible for all applicable taxes and any other relevant costs or expenses incurred in participating in this Promotion except as expressly set out herein.
21. By participating in this Promotion, the Participant agrees, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws, to release and hold the Promoter harmless from any and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising from participation in or in connection with the Promotion. The above limitation of liability shall not apply to death or personal injury caused as a result of Promoter’s negligence.
22. The Promotion is governed by Australian law.