Mother's Day Competition: Win a Glasshouse Candle
Win a Glasshouse Candle for you and a supermum friend. Head to our Facebook and Instagram pages, and follow the instructions for your chance to win!
Tag a top mum, tell us why she’s up there with the best and follow us for your chance to WIN!
• Tag a Top Mum. Tell us why she’s great
• Follow @bedshed
• Each comment counts as an entry
Entries close Thursday 9 May 11.59 AWST
Winners will be selected and announced Friday 10 May 4pm AWST.
This giveaway is open across Facebook and Instagram to Australian residents only. T&C’s apply. See link in our bio for more details.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Bedshed Mother’s Day 2019 Competition
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Bedshed is the Promoter of this Competition.
2. Open to Australian residents only, aged 18 and over. Entry into the competition means that the entrant warrants that he or she meets the entry requirements and accepts all terms and conditions. Entry excludes Bedshed employees, franchisees, third party suppliers and their immediate families.
3. Competition begins Tuesday 30 April 2019, and entry closes Thursday 9 May 2019 at 11.59pm AWST.
4. Enter via Facebook by completing the requested mechanism on the post.
4b. In order to be eligible to win, Entrants must be able to comment on the Bedshed Competition Facebook post.
4c. Entrants may submit multiple entries to the Competition, entries will be assigned a number and the Winner will be chosen by random number generator.
5. Enter via Instagram by completing the requested mechanism on the post.
5b. Entrants may submit multiple entries to the Competition, entries will be assigned a number and the Winner will be chosen by random number generator.
6. 6 entrants (Winner) across both Facebook and Instagram will be awarded the Prize as follows: 2x Tahiti Glasshouse Fragrances Scented Candle
7. This document, the instructions on how to enter the Competition and other details contained within promotional advertisements and the Entry Form (if applicable), each form part of the Terms and Conditions
8. Entrants are responsible for any costs or expenses incurred in entering this competition, and will not be reimbursed regardless of success in winning.
9. The Winner will be selected on the first business day following the competition closing date and contacted within 5 days of selection.
10. The judges decision is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. This Competition is a game of chance, and the Winner will be chosen by a third party randomised generator.
12. If any Prize is unavailable, for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for a Prize of equal or greater value.
13. The Prize will be delivered to the Winner via post or courier within 7 days of the Winner providing their postal address.
14. If for any reason a Winner does not take the prize or an element of the Prize as stipulated by the promoter, then the Prize of that element of the Prize will be forfeited.
15. All entries remain the property of the Promoter and may be used for future marketing or promotional activities. By entering the Competition, Entrants, in the event that they are a Winner, consent to the publishing of their names, entry information, Instagram handle (where relevant) and entry image. Acceptance of a Prize by a Winner constitutes permission for the Promoter to use the Winner’s name, entry information, Instagram handle (where relevant) and entry image for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The Promoter will not use the entrants’ personal information for any other purpose without their consent unless required or authorised to do so by law. Entrants must notify the Promoter in writing if they would like to amend their personal information or if they have any queries as to how their personal information will be used.
16. Prizes are not redeemable for cash, credit or product and no exchanges are offered. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the Prize (or part thereof).
17. The Promoter, their associated agencies and companies associated with this competition take no responsibility for Prize damage or lost in transit and the Promoter will not be responsible for any delay in delivery, damage to or loss in transit of the Prize.
18. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, corruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of, entries. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer networks and systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by the Promoter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination of them, including any injury or damage to any entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Competition.
21. Without prejudice to clause 19 above, if the Competition is conducted on Facebook or Instagram, entrants: a. fully release Facebook Inc. from all liability arising out of the Competition; b. acknowledge that the Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook Inc.; and c. understand and accept that information disclosed in connection with the Competition is disclosed to the Promoter and not Facebook Inc.