Everything you want, and more
These are just some of the ways we make your Bedshed experience better.
60 Night Comfort Guarantee
Bedshed's 60 Night Comfort Guarantee is designed to give you complete peace of mind when purchasing a new mattress.
Purchase any mattress from a Bedshed store and sleep on it for 30 nights. If you don't fall in love with your new mattress during this time, you can return it for a new one (terms and conditions apply).
Shop with complete confidence that you'll be sleeping on the right mattress for you.
All returned mattresses are donated to the local Salvation Army.
- The mattress must be slept on for a minimum of 30 nights from the date of delivery. Under the Comfort Guarantee, mattresses are only able to be exchanged after they have been slept on for 30 nights and before 60 nights (inclusive) from the date of your mattress delivery.
- Proof of purchase must be presented to claim an exchange. The mattress exchange is limited to one only within the 30–60 night period. No further exchanges will be accepted once a replacement mattress is received (except as required by law).
- The exchanged mattress must be of the same size as the original mattress purchased (e g. king size exchanged for a king size only) The Comfort Guarantee exchange must take place at the store from which the mattress being exchanged was originally purchased
- A Bedshed approved waterproof mattress protector must be purchased for your mattress at the same time as your mattress and appear on the same invoice. This mattress protector must be used on your mattress at all times from the very first night until the last night.
- A mattress that is, in Bedshed’s opinion, damaged or soiled in any way will be exempt from the Comfort Guarantee and unable to be exchanged.
- A structurally sound bedframe/base is essential to the performance and comfort of your mattress. The mattress must be used on an appropriate bedframe/base. Solid timber slats should be no more than 8cm apart. Failure to use a suitable bedframe/base will result in your 60 night guarantee being voided and the mattress unable to be exchanged. Bedshed reserves the right to inspect the bedframe/base.
- Comfort Guarantee exchanges are based on the Recommended Retail Price (RRP) of both the original and replacement mattress, as at the date of the replacement, regardless of whether the original mattress was bought on promotion.
- If the replacement mattress selected has a higher RRP than the original mattress, the customer must pay the difference (plus applicable delivery charges) prior to the exchange taking place. If the replacement mattress selected is priced at a lower RRP than the original mattress, no refund for the difference in price will be given.
- A service fee will be charged to customers for delivery and pick-up of mattresses. The fee will vary by region and will be advised by the store.
- The Bedshed Comfort Guarantee applies to standard mattresses only. Custom orders, special sizes, and floor stock models are exempt from the Guarantee.
The final decision to exchange mattresses is at the discretion of the store. The benefits given to you by this Guarantee are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have under any applicable laws. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure. If you have any queries regarding the Guarantee, please contact Bedshed Franchising Pty Ltd. Our address details are as follows: 75 Howe St, Osborne Park WA 6017, ph 08 9445 1055.
Delivery and Installation
What are your delivery days?
Delivery days vary by store. Most stores do not deliver on Sundays or Public Holidays. Contact your nearest store for specific days and times.
Does someone need to be home to take receipt of the mattress?
It's best if someone is home so we can bring the mattress inside for you. If that isn't possible, we can usually accommodate requests to leave your mattress in a designated place. This will need to be discussed with the store in question.
How much do you charge for delivery?
Delivery fee is impacted by the size of the mattress and whether two persons are required. Please call the store for the exact delivery cost.
Do you remove and dispose of the mattress packaging upon delivery?
We recommend you hang on to your mattress plastic as it may come in handy if you ever move. If you'd like to get rid of it, we can take it with us after delivery. Please discuss this with us when confirming your delivery.
What if I need help getting my mattress to a second story bedroom?
We should be able to help you get the mattress up the stairs and into a second story bedroom. Just let us know your specific requirements when arranging your purchase and delivery.
7 Day Price Promise
We want every customer that comes into a Bedshed store to shop in confidence with our 7 Day Price Promise.
Sleep soundly knowing that if your purchase is advertised at a lower price within 7 days, we will refund you the difference. It’s that easy.
The 7 day Price Promise applies to total invoice price. Refunds will be issued based on new total invoice price.
- Example 1: You purchased a Mattress at 30% off for $1889. The following week Bedshed advertise a weekend special price of $1699. Price Promise refund available $190.
- Example 2: You purchased a 4 piece Bedroom Suite on sale at $3499 and a Mattress at $2699. Total Invoice price $6198. The following week the Mattress is advertised at $1699 however the Suite is now $4296. Total invoice price $5995. Price Promise refund available $203.
- Example 3: You purchased a Mattress at 30% off for $1889 and a Bedframe at $1499. Total invoice price $3388. The following weekend the Bedframe is advertised at $1199 however the Mattress is now $2699. Total invoice price $3898. Therefore no Price Promise refund is available.
Our price promise does not apply to advertising errors, floorstock, clearance products, promo code offers, finance offers, delivery charges. Price adjustments are store specific and only valid through the store of purchase. Each transaction is eligible for only one (1) price adjustment. All price promise claims must be lodged within 7 days of purchase. The terms and conditions of our price promise are subject to change without notice.
How do I claim my savings? In order to claim a price adjustment, please contact the Bedshed store you purchased your products from within 7 days of purchase. You will need to supply your invoice number and details regarding the products that you believe to be eligible for a price adjustment according to the same store’s advertised price. If your purchase is eligible for a price adjustment, we will refund you the difference. All refunds will be issued in the original form of payment, such as the credit card you used.
Interest Free Finance
Your Perfect Bedroom Interest Free
Bedshed is committed to helping make your purchases as easy as possible with flexible finance options. To learn more about the interest free options available, please visit the link below.
A safe, simple and convenient way to pay for your purchase over time. zipMoney provides you with the flexibility to buy today and pay later on an interest-free payment plan. Click Apply Now and complete the easy 3 minute application. You'll be surprised at how simple the process is.
Gem Visa® is not just another credit card. That's probably because it's not from just another finance company.
Gem Visa is a product of Latitude Financial Services, a leading consumer finance provider in Australia and New Zealand. While Latitude Financial Services may be a new name in the consumer finance market, we have been providing Australians and New Zealanders with sales finance, credit cards, personal loans and consumer credit insurance since 1995. To find out more, visit: www.latitudefinancial.com.au
*Terms and conditions apply, see individual product suppliers for details.
In Stock Available Now
Warranty and Return Policy
Does my mattress come with a warranty?
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be acceptable quality and the failure does not amount of a major failure.
In addition to the minimum conditions or warranties expressed or implied by the Australian Consumer Law relating to the sale of products of this kind in Australia, your store of purchase will provide additional warranty in support of the products purchased.
In summary, your mattress comes with a warranty, however warranties vary across products.
If you’d like to enquire about the warranty on your mattress, please contact your store of purchase or email firstname.lastname@example.org.